26 Sept 2010

LSD love + Margaret Howells + A barricade


My blog isn't really catching up with my life, so this "LSD love" is made a month ago for Ian Caulkett's Fantastic Suburbia. I created this from Sarah Remy Lee's lovely poem, LSD love.


This one is Margaret Howell's elegant gown for Amelia's Magazine at London Fashion Week. Every time I tried to record the process of my drawing, I totally forget keeping it up, but you can tell my rough's not really helping my lines from the photo below!lol



and here are more random images from my life...



My handmade barricade!

He forgot to let me know whether he was coming back home or staying out, therefore I had to stay up waiting for him till very late, I was furious!! So of course I had to make a barricade as my protest :)))

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, as always :) Though I'm gonna keep the barricade idea out of sight of my chap, as it's always me that's the dirty stop out!

    ReplyDelete